ONLINE DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNING PROGRAM
UPCOMING BATCH STARTS ON JUN 18, 2022
ENROLL TODAY, SAVE 30% OFF! LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
DAY 1 | MEDIA PLANNING
- What is Media Planning?
- What Do Media Plans Look Like?
- The 5-Step Media Planning Framework
- Discover: Getting Started
- Recap: Campaign and Media Objectives and KPIs
- Recap: Conversion Funnel and Buying Methods/Cost per Unit
- Production & Media Costing
- Design: Media Toolbox
- Targeting: Identity, Intent, Behavior
- Tools for Creating Audiences
- Ad Distribution Networks and Ad Formats
- Facebook Ads
- Google Search Ads
- Google Display Network
- YouTube Ads
- Other Ad Networks and AdTech Providers
- Emerging Channels
- Targeting: Identity, Intent, Behavior
- Creating the Media Plan
- Visual Media Schedule
- Performance Schedule (Launch-Sustain-End)
DAY 2 | MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Qualify: Media Hygiene
- Digital Asset Management
- Event Tagging and Tracking
- CTA-Landing Page Match
- Ad Fraud, Brand Safety, Viewability
- Digital Asset Management
- Launch: Media Buying
- Facebook Business Suite
- Google Ads Dashboard
- Marketing Automation
- Leverage: Optimize
- Campaign Optimization
- The Future of Media Planning: Privacy Updates
Get involved online
Unlike your regular recorded webinar and online class, the Online Digital Media Planning Program is an expert-led, live online class using a learning platform that connects our Students with our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Wherever you are, get involved and connected with your SMEs and other learners, go through the lectures, ask questions, and interact on class activities. CDP Facilitators will also be there to make sure everyone is engaged, moderate the class, and support you on Q&A and other challenges.
Share new learnings with team
We have designed the program into bite-sized lectures with in-between individual and group breakout sessions. In your breakout sessions, you will be tasked to interact, share, and solve real digital marketing problems so you can sharpen your digital marketing and strategic skills. Learn with your teams through virtual meeting rooms, work-through activities, and earn points! A good mix of learning tools and apps will be used including GoToWebinar, Zoom, Kahoot, Mentimeter, Google Hangouts, and Google Slides, to name a few.
Never stop learning
Get more content in between sessions through our Student Learning Portal. These will help you learn in your own time and will forever be accessible.
1. Student Learning Portal
Once enrolled, log in to your Student Learning Portal account. Gain lifetime access to your supplementary learning materials, which includes program presentations, readings, videos, case studies, etc.
2. Expert-led, Live Online Class
Wherever you are, tune-in to your scheduled live online lecture and discussion with SMEs. Through an online learning platform, be involved in real-time lectures, engage with peer students, and ask questions.
3. Interactive Breakout Sessions
In-between the live lectures, you will work on interactive breakout sessions for a collaborative and enhanced social learning experience with your fellow learners! This is aided by virtual meeting rooms & workspaces.
4. Facilitated Online Learning
Throughout your online learning journey, there will be CDP Facilitators present to guide and assist you in your learning. They are available to make sure that all students are engaged, moderated, and supported for the best student experience.
5. Official Digital CDP Certification
At the end of your online classes, you will receive access to take the Certification Exam. Pass this to earn and get your official digital CDP Certification. If you didn’t apply for Certification, a Certificate of Participation will be sent to you.
A CDP Certification is the ASEAN’s only trusted digital professional certification recognized by the industry. It is an assurance of credibility, integrity, and the highest standard of digital education. Recognized by a network led by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), 500+ members of CDP’s Subject Matter Experts, industry partner associations, top corporations, and local & international advisory board members. It is a formal documentation that demonstrates proficiency and competency in digital.
Your CDP Certification and education will allow you to network with like-minded professionals.
Should you wish to earn a CDP Certificate, you are required to complete a CDP Digital Training program, take, and pass the Certification Exam. An additional fee applies when you select the CDP Certification Program. However, if you prefer not to take the Certification Exam, you could opt for just a Certificate of Participation that will be given as proof of class attendance.
Our programs are conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are industry experts and thought leaders. CDP boasts a 200+ SME network of partners who provide ongoing feedback on program design and syllabus, the latest best practices, case studies, and digital trends.
Your class will be taught and facilitated by a mix of SMEs coming from this line up.
Chief Executive Officer, Katapult Digital
Program Chair for Digital Media Planning Program
Head of Independent Agency, ByteDance (TikTok)
former VP of Marketing, Lazada (Alibaba) PH and Client Solutions Head, Meta (formerly Facebook)
MIKO DE VERA
Marketing Technology Lead, AIA (formerly Philam Life)
former Digital Account Director, MRM McCann
Commerce Solutions Lead, Meta Philippines
Chief Digital Officer, Havas Ortega
Digital Experience Lead, Globe Telecom
Omnichannel Solutions Head, Facebook Philippines
2-DAY LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM WITH CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Regular Rate: $429.00 + VAT
Limited Slots Left, 30% OFF: $300.30 + VAT
Choose from either DAY 1: Digital Media Planning or DAY 2: Digital Media Execution
Regular Rate: $219.00 + VAT
- 8 hours (for 1-day) to 16 hours (for 2-day) of online learning sessions (lectures, experiential learning approach, hackathons, and activities)
- Access to a Student Learning Portal with a library of content shared during class
- Access to class presentations by our Subject Matter Experts
- Opportunity to consult with the Subject Matter Experts during class
- Student support and consultation via class Facebook Group
- Earn Certificate of Participation at the end of the program after full attendance
- For Programs with CDP Certification enrollments only, a CDP Certification is granted at the end of the program after passing the qualifying exam
We accept payments through the following methods:
- Credit Cards via PayPal – no account needed, no additional fees (American Express is not accepted)
- Debit Cards via PayPal – no account needed, no additional fees
- BATCH 24: Jun 18, 25 (2 Sat)
- BATCH 25: Oct 27, 28 (Thu, Fri)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8) /
- 09:30 – 18:30 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8) /
- 08:30 – 17:30 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7) /
- 08:30 – 17:30 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7) /
- 07:00 – 16:00 India Time (IST) (UTC +5:30)
Who can take this program?
This is open to everyone who wants to deep-dive digital learning in digital media planning and buying. The general profile of our students for this program range from marketing professionals, marketing specialists, entrepreneurs, and graduates of our Digital Marketing Fundamentals Program.
Do I need to have a marketing background?
No. Although this program immediately deep dives into digital marketing, prior experience or extensive knowledge in marketing is not necessary.
How do I enroll in this program?
- Choose your Program
Find the perfect Digital Training Program among our industry-verified programs. Once you select the program that you will bring you that needed leverage in your career, select the Program Class, Enrollment Type, and Program Schedule of your choice.
- Complete your Registration
- Payment and Confirmation
Once the registration is fully accomplished, proceed to pay for your class. After successful payment, you will officially be part of the class list. We then look forward to having you in our online class as you embark on your digital journey.
What happens if I cannot make it to both (2) scheduled classes?
The program is designed for 2 days full of a comprehensive learning experience on the basics of social media marketing. However, a 1-day rate is offered for those who wish to attend only 1 online class session.
Should there be any complications with your schedule, our Customer Support Team may discuss with you our rescheduling policy.
Do I receive a certificate after the program?
We give a Certificate of Participation upon your completion of the whole program. This is inclusive of the regular class rate.
You may also choose to receive a CDP Certification for Digital Media Planning. This is earned after finishing the course and passing the qualifying exam. We recommend getting this CDP Certification to be a recognized expert in your field.
GROW YOUR CAREER TODAY!
BOOST YOUR DIGITAL LEARNING WITH THESE CLASSES
Our learners are passionate about their learning. We highly recommend you to deepen your digital skills in these programs often enrolled together with the Digital Media Planning Program.